Bailey woke up yesterday in the mood to talk and smile! :) It was so cute! She is making some sweet "coo" noises every once in awhile. She's starting to smile at us more and more. It's so precious! Sorry I haven't updated in so long. She is going about 5 1/2 hrs at night between feedings (which means about 4 1/2 hr stretches of sleep)...not bad. I had my 6 week checkup today and all is well. I won't see my doc for a whole year now - that feels weird! Everything is great here in the Brown household!
.
The first pic is of her yesterday when she woke up talking and smiling. Then there are pics of her in her Sunday dress. The tites and shoes were a bit big, but she had to wear the adorable outfit before it was too small. There's also a few smiling pics. Enjoy!
.


5 comments:
Oh, she's gotta totally be melting your hearts with that smile!!! And now that her eyelashes are getting darker, I can see that they will be pretty and long (unlike her Memaw). Lucky girl! That's my beautiful grandbaby!!! Can't wait to see her Saturday. Hopefully, she'll be smiling at her Memaw!
And I can't believe it's 6 weeks already! Boy time is sure going faster since her birth than before!
hi my beautiful toots!!! i love you always and forever
This is Aunt Angel:
I absolutely think she is the most beautiful thing! I miss you all so much and hope to see her again soon!
I love you bunches Bailey Boo!
Six weeks old! It doesn't seem possible!
She is such a sweetie. Hope you are feeling well and having a good week. Hopefully we can hang out soon. I need some Bailey time :-)
Post a Comment