Sunday, February 15, 2009

8 weeks...Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all! Although I'm not really big on V-day, my hubby had a surprise for me! He had to tell me about it last week so I could prepare myself to leave Bailey. But, he took me to Bucca's for dinner and then to see Cirque Du Soleil. It was great!! Grandma and Grandpa stayed here with Bailey. I balled when he told me b/c of the thought of leaving her for the evening (I'm a weenie!), but I just had to get that out of my system. Only one tearing up moment last night after we left and then I actually did enjoy myself! :) Thank you Baby for the surprise date!
.
This picture was last night before we went to bed. I had to get a "valentine" picture of our cutie! :)

This picture cracks me up! She was literally holding these V-day stuffed animals from Grandma and Aunt Rachel! So cute! It looks like she's saying, "ha ha, look what I got!" :)
Aunt Tiff took a few pics yesterday of me and Bailey for Daddy to have. Here's a few of the shots.
How cute is this one? B/C she's puckering her lips when I kiss her! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sweet are ya'll? I love the one with the teddy bears...how cute!! I"m counting down the days 'till I get to see her!!!! I can't wait!!!! Love you! Angel