Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cutest baby ever!

Hello everyone. Here is a video of Bailey "talking" and smiling this morning! I thought this would be a good way for you out-of-towners to see her sweetness! Hope you can view it! Enjoy!

PS, don't forget to leave us comments. We love to read them and know that you are reading our blog and enjoying it! Ya'll are slacking on this!!! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a doll!!!! I want to eat her up! Can't wait to see her and hold her and kiss her all weekend!! YIPPPEEEEE!
Aunt Angel

The Brown Family Blog said...

Here's your comment! :-) I can't view the video because our computer is being dumb, but I'm sure she is darling! Hope you have a fun time this weekend...kiss my niece for me!

Anonymous said...

So cute :) way to be technology-savy and post a video!! :) She looks like she's grown since i saw her. I know what you mean about comments - its always nice to know people are reading :)
Well come hang out with us soon - Jocelyn misses her new friend :)

Shere said...

Thanks so much for taking a video of her. I will play it over and over. It makes me feel like I'm with her. I sure enjoyed holding her at lunch the other day.I love you all so much!

jessmink said...

HEY DARLING!! SHE IS SOO ADORABLE..
IT REALLY SOUNDED LIKE SHE SAID
"HI"..AWW!!

SO I CANT WAIT TO COME BY AND SEE HER I WILL DEFINATELY GIVE YOU A CALL OR TEXT SOON..
LOVE YA