Here's some pics of our cutie patootie (taken by Aunt Tiff). I just love her more than I thought possible. I've already started crying when I think of leaving her to go to work. It's so sad, and I still have 5 weeks home with her! I'm very fortunate that I don't have to be gone every day of the week, but I still hate the thought of missing one second with her! Enough of the depressing stuff!
This weekend was a birthday weekend!!! We celebrated our friend Darren's 25th bday on Friday with a surprise dinner at Mongolian BBQ (surprise to him...not us:) then bowling. Bailey's 3rd trip to a bowling alley. Crazy! Don't turn me in to CPS! Then Sat night we had a bday party for Aunt Kim at their house, then Sun we had more bday celebration w/ the fam for Aunt Kim at Grandma and Grandpa's. There's one family pic at the end b/c I've realized we haven't taken any of all 3 of us or us individually w/ her since her first week. We need to work on that! :)
3 comments:
oh she is just so cute!! Glad to hear you guys are doing well! So happy for you!!
She truely couldn't get any more adorable! Glad things are going well for you guys! Miss you!
wow you love me more then you thought possible??? you are just to good to me :) haha i love you too
Post a Comment