Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Miss Smiley :)

Bailey and I went to visit my friend Jessie yesterday. This is her younger daughter, Jocelyn. She is 6 weeks older than Bailey. Little buddies! :) Jessie took a few quick snapshots of Bailey...so cute...if I do say so myself!
Little plug for her photography business for those who are interested... http://www.jessicajohnstonphotography.com/
.

4 comments:

The Brown Family Blog said...

Great picture of the two of you! And I love that sleeper and those BOOTS! TOO CUTE! Where did you get those? :-)
P.S. Bailey has a valentines gift at Jeff and Anita's...so if you happen to stop by make sure to grab it!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the plug ;) sorry the coloring is off on those pictures - it was fun to see you guys!

Unknown said...

That smile is adorable! I can't wait to see her next weekend! I'm SO excited!!!! She's all mine girls...all mine!!!
Aunt Angel

Shere said...

LOVE those dimples!!! Memaw