Bailey had her 2 month appointment today. She weighs 10 lbs, 2 oz. She dropped a little bit in the percentile, but not much. She is in the 27% for weight. She measured 21 3/4in. This went a bit down (percentile wise...she was 21 in. at 1 month), but the doc said that could be more "operation error" since measuring a newborn isn't the easiest and most precise thing to do. So, we'll keep an eye on that. She got 2 shots and took 1 oral vaccination. She cried pretty hard and turned bright red (like her Daddy), but it didn't take long for Mama to calm her down. :) Everything else looks good! Here's 2 pics of her today, she wasn't very happy. The owie in her leg was setting in, but for the sake of the blog...I took a pic of her cuteness. She was sporting a "Daddy loves me shirt" and cute little shoes that Grandma got her for V-day! She goes back to the doctor at 4 months.
.
4 comments:
So glad to hear she's doing well!!! You'll never guess what word they want me to type in the word verification box... "gallo"! hahaha!!! Anyway, she's a cutie and I can't wait to see her again! Oh and you and Caleb too of course... ;)
I miss my niece!
I keep telling people I am so cool because I have a Niece...they are like..."YOU are weird". But they don't understand my happiness to be an aunt! Can I just borrow her for a couple of hours? I'll give her back!
Glad her two month check up went well! Enjoy having a baby who's on the charts! :-)
By the way I'm posting as Josh cause he is signed in, and its just easier...but this is definitely NOT Josh. In case you were confused...
awww :) Glad she's doing well. Her hair is getting so dark! Or maybe its just pictures? She's such a cutie.
She looks so big! I want to come hold her for several hours. Hope to come next weekend!
Post a Comment