Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1 month checkup

Well, our little bundle of joy is 1 month old! I can't even believe it. It feels like yesterday and it feels like forever ago all at the same time! She is doing very well. Evidentally eating enough because she gained almost a pound in 2 1/2 weeks! She is 8lb 11oz and is now 21 inches long. She got 1 shot today. She gets 2 more next month. She is starting to smile, but not real purposeful yet! I can't wait for that though! Here are a few quick pics of her... Her 1st trip to the mall was last Saturday. Here she is in the cutest Carter's fleece outfits from Mommy! I love this outfit. It was hard to get a good pic and we were in a hurry so these are the best I got. It looks like the vest is gonna swallow her face!

Terrible pic, but I had to show the whole outfit including the Ugg boots from Aunt Kim.

Her sleeping on the couch about 5 minutes ago. I had to take a pic!

5 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

Such a cutie! She's growing so fast :)

Unknown said...

She is the cutiest little granddaughter in the world. Grandpa loves his Bailey girl.

Grandpa B.

The Brown Family Blog said...

She's very sweet! Yay for weight gain! (it took Owen a MONTH to gain a pound! geez!) I love those boots! (God knew I couldn't have a girl first or I'd break my bank account!) Glad I can meet my baby girl needs by buying her some cute stuff every once in awhile!

Anonymous said...

ISN'T SHE ADORABLE!!!! OF COURSE SHE IS LOOK WHO HER PARENTS ARE!!! She is growing too fast, but I am thankful for her health and growth. What a blessing she is! Love to all!!

Grandma

aunt tiff said...

i love my tootsie so so much...! what a beauty!