Saturday, January 3, 2009

2 weeks already!

She is already 2 weeks. Man, time flies! :) We had a weight check yesterday and she was 7 - 11, so she's past her birth weight now. She had jaundice and we had to put her on a light over the weekend (last weekend), but that is better now. There are pics at the end of the post of our glowworm.
We have had a busy 2 weeks with Christmas and New Year's. My mom stayed with us a few nights in the beginning and so did my sister Brooke. My oldest sister, Angel, was here for the birth, went home for Christmas, and came back with her whole family for a week. And, my dad, stepmom - Tonya, and 2 half-sisters - Carlie and Anna, came up from Pensacola. Lots of visitors! :) It was so good to be surrounded by family in these 2 weeks though!
We feel more than blessed to have Bailey here with us! We just sit and stare at her in amazement that she's here and she's our's! God has been so good to us and we can't thank you enough for all of your love, support and prayers!
Here are some newborn pics that Tiffany took. I can't show all of them b/c it'd ruin the birth announcements that are coming! :)
This was our first outing into the world with Bailey. We went, where else, but Target! :) This was the billi light that was on her back 24/7. It didn't generate heat, just light.
Cutest glowworm ever!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! Oh my goodness, I think she looks so much like Caleb now! She's already changed so much since I saw her - I keep checking your blog hoping you'd posted some new pictures and I was pleasantly surprised today. Keep the photos comin' :)
Lets get together again soon! Let me know when you're up for it.

Josh Brown said...

She is very sweet :-) Our first trip out with Owen was to Target too. I really miss my gorgeous niece and I hate that we haven't seen her in over a week, but Owen and I have had bad colds and I didn't want to risk it. I don't know if Caleb said anything to you, but I'd like to bring a couple of meals next week if that would be ok. I'm off on Tuesday and Thursday so those would obviously be good days for me...but let me know...and let me know if you have any requests...otherwise I have some yummy new recipes that I'm dying to try out. Ok. Hope to see you soon give Bailey some kisses for us!

Kim :-) (not Josh)

Bass Family said...

She is so adorable!! I can't wait to see you and Bailey again and chat this time. Sorry the last visit was so fast. Let me know if your up for a visit or an outing!! Talk to you soon.

Shere said...

I can't wait to get back over there tomorrow for a few more days!! Prepare your grocerty list and menu desires and I'll get on it when I get there - probably about lunch time. I have missed you guys these past few days! I just stare at her picture on my computer all the time. Love you all so, so much!!!!

nikki said...

She's so cute!! I'm still trying to figure out who she looks like!! I'm leaning toward caleb! Well.. I am glad she is doing well, how is roxi(?) doing with her?

The Brown Family Blog said...

Since your mom will be there next week, maybe I can bring something on Friday or over the weekend...or even into next week? I'm still pretty sick (thinking bronchitis..boo) so I guess I better stay away for a while longer :-(

amberklein7 said...

She has to be one of the cutest newborns I have ever seen. So glad you are keeping your blog up to date! Hope you are doing well! Congratulations again!

aunt tiff said...

here is comment 8