Ok, lots of people think she looks like Caleb. I think part of it is the dark hair. Either way, here are a few of our baby photos for all to see (boy am I thankful for improved cameras!) We think she's a mix of the 2 of us. :)
.
Mommy
Mommy in hospital (She got that pretty double chin:)
Mommy
Daddy at 4 weeks
Daddy

2 comments:
Caleb's baby pictures crack me up. I feel the same way though...she is a perfect combination of the two of you!
Stay warm this week!
Let me know if you need anything and if I can bring a meal by!
Kiss my niece for me!
I agree. I think she is a real combination of you both. I think she has your lips (& chin-actually it's my chin), fingers (at least how she holds them)> I haven't decided about her nose. Sometimes I think it's Caleb's and sometimes yours. Definately has Caleb's hair and I think his eyes and overall face shape. Anyway you look at it, she had to be beautiful with two mighty good-looking parents (and I'm not prejudice). She is beautiful. Can't wait to hold and kiss her again!
Post a Comment