Well, our little baby girl has been fighting a nasty cold for almost a week! It has been heartbreaking to watch. It started with nasal congestion then a congested cough which would cause her to throw up! Terribly sad! We think she's finally on the upward slope to getting better. And I now have major cabin fever! :) Here are a few different random pictures of our cutie...
Could her lips be any cuter???? Man, we could eat her up!!!

Now for her sports attire section...She sported her Florida Gators hat from Aunt Angel last night. The Gators beat Oklahoma last night and are the National Champs! Go gators!!
The Colts on the other hand...well...some things are better left unsaid! But either way, she was cute in her Colts cheerleading outfit that Aunt Tiff bought the day we found out we were having a girl.

2 comments:
So adorable :) thats awful about her cold! Hopefully she gets better - I know when Noah had rsv it was AWFUL. I think that was the first sickness she had...what a doozy. Jocelyn's been healthy as a horse!
We should get together soon when she's feeling better.
Such cute photos - she looks so much like Caleb! :) You're lookin' great!
Hey there! My name is Lindsey.. I went to school with Caleb at Bethesda. I found your blog through Kim Brown's blog :) Your little one is just adorable!!! Congrats to you can Caleb!
Lindsey
Http://ARewardFromHim.blogspot.com
Post a Comment