Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Welcome Bailey Grace!

Hello everyone! I am more than happy to announce that we have our beautiful little girl! She was born Saturday, Dec. 20th at 10:35pm. She weighed 7lb 9oz and was 19 3/4 in long. She is doing so well. She eats like a champ and I am so happy for that! Life has been crazy, so this post is short and sweet, but we wanted to let you all know she is here and perfect! Thank you for your continued prayers for the life of our amazing daughter! Here are a few pics...

7 comments:

Josh Brown said...

I have a niece and she is very sweet! Congratulations guys and Merry Christmas!
(um, this is Kim, not Josh) :-)

Kindra Lang said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!! Congratulations!

Cooper "A" Team said...

What a beautiful Christmas present! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!! So adorable :) Hope you're settling in well and feeling good. Merry Christmas - hope to see you soon!!

the howards said...

heather, had been thinking of you often these last few months, and checking your blog for updates. Congratulations! She is GORGEOUS! So happy for you!

Shelly Valentine said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! I hope you are both feeling great. I have loved keeping up with you these past few months. Also, I wanted to tell you that I am expecting now! :) Babies all around!! Love ya!