Monday, December 15, 2008

38 week appointment update

Hello all! Today I was 1 cm and 50% effaced. She stripped my membranes to help thin me out and see if that helps anything progress. It was a bit uncomfortable!!! But, we are praying that our little girl decides that she's had enough of my uterus and comes to see what this noisy world is all about!! You all have my permission to pray that she comes out any second!!! :) Thanks for your prayers!

4 comments:

Shelly Valentine said...

Come out baby!!!

Anonymous said...

hey Heather - I need to call you today. Thats so exciting - I tried that as well...nothin happened and that was 39 weeks...but Kendra went into labor when they stripped hers. Hopefully it helps you! I am so excited that you're finally full term! YAY!!!!! I cannot wait to see that little lady! :)

amberklein7 said...

I am thinking and praying about you, Caleb, and baby girl Brown! Come out, come out, where ever you are!!! ;)

Allyson Neely said...

Hey!!! I got your email, just haven't responded... we've ALL been sick on and off since T-giving. Congrats on stripping! haha! I had my membranes stripped with both of them and with both I had them the next morning!! So hopefully we'll meet your little darlin' soon! I'm so excited!