Thursday, December 4, 2008

36 weeks...4 at the MOST to go!!!

Well, I hate this picture, but I think I'll hate all pictures from here on out! :) But there's the ever growing baby. It's probably hard for some of you who can't see all the belly pics side by side, but it's crazy! It is sticking out so much more than even 2 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure she has dropped some too. I definitely feel like a bowling bowl is sitting on my pelvic bone...very unpleasant! And I thought I peed a lot before...but holy cow!!
So, for more fun news, I now have pregnancy induced Carpal Tunnel Syndrome! I had to have splints made that I have to sleep in (and I'm supposed to wear them in the day as much as possible.) For those who don't know what this feels like, it's a throbbing numbness in your hands. It's like when your hand falls asleep, except times 100! It is way worse in my right hand (b/c I use it more). Pretty much, I already had an irritated nerve and the swelling has pushed it over the limit. It is worse at night. I wake up w/ it throbbing every few hours and have a hard time falling asleep! No fun! I think I may actually sleep more when the baby is here. Last night was my 1st night with the splints and I woke up at 4:30 and didn't go back to sleep! And my poor husband didn't get much sleep after that either! It is just time for this baby to make her appearance into this world!! Let me take a minute though to brag on my husband! He is so wonderful to me and does everything in his power to make me feel better. He is having to put up with a lot of tears these days, and he's a trooper! I think I definitely have the best husband in the world, and I can't imagine going through this without someone as thoughtful and protective as him! Ok...'nough mushy stuff! :) I love you honey! Here's a pic of my pretty splint...
Other news, I have started my 8hr shifts. Today was my 2nd day of that, and I haven't gotten out on time yet. I hope this improves. My 8hr shifts are 9hrs! Better than 12 I guess!
I now have appointments every Monday from here on out. I am hoping and praying that there is some kind of exciting progress this Monday...anything!! :) The baby is moving tons and they are major movements. Some of them kinda hurt, but I won't complain. Thank you for your prayers. Please pray that she graces us w/ her presence sooner than later! Any time after next Wednesday is completely safe! :) Thanks for reading this exceptionally long blog!

4 comments:

The Brown Family Blog said...

Sorry about your carpal tunnel...hope those splints help!! Hope they help. :-) That belly is pretty big but I still think you look cute! You will miss being pregnant once its over! I can't wait to be an Aunt...come on Baby Girl Brown! (going with the generic just in case she ends up being something other than Bailey!)

The Brown Family Blog said...

sorry...I said hope they help twice. I guess I'm really sincere! :-)

Anonymous said...

Still so cute :) That girl is definitely growing in there! Hopefully you're still comfortable - hopefully the splints help that CT. Yuck.
Lets hang out!

Shere said...

I can't get over how much she is growing!! It won't be long. If she's moving alot, she may be getting ready - trying to find a comfy spot. But if that active movement stops, you know she's nesteled down and ready to come meet us all! That movement also means she still has some room in there (to grow), but you look like you're about to pop! You are so cute! I love you and our Baby Girl!!