Bailey's party was a few weeks ago...but b/c of obvious reasons, I'm just now getting to putting them on here. She had a great party! She really enjoyed opening her presents and was a happy girl! I was blessed with a good day that day too, and I was so glad. I didn't want to have to be on the couch feeling terrible for my baby's party! It was a good day. I'd like to say a special thanks to my mother-in-law for helping me get my house ready the day before!! And to Tiff for helping Caleb get the cooking done! Couldn't have done it without you guys!
Our big girl!
She's getting a kick out of seeing pictures of herself in the slideshow I did. So vain! ;)
Tearing into her presents!
She's getting a kick out of seeing pictures of herself in the slideshow I did. So vain! ;)
Tearing into her presents!
Adorable hat Caleb's grandma made her. So cute!
ALL of her presents! :)...and Christmas was the next week! Sheesh!
Cupcake time. She actually was scared of it at first. She didn't want to blow the candle out when it came time. The whole week prior, she'd walk up to the empty dishwasher rack and pretend the prongs were candles, and say, "happy birthday day!" and pretend to blow out the candles! :) I thought she was set...but she got shy!
How blessed am I???? Love my family!
The party crowd! Thank you for being a part of Bailey's birthday and celebrating with her! It meant a lot to have you all there!
The party crowd! Thank you for being a part of Bailey's birthday and celebrating with her! It meant a lot to have you all there!
Other news:
I have been having good days more frequently and am so thankful for that! I'm able to eat more, and very happy for that...I missed eating! :) I'm down about 6 lbs, and I'm sure it's gonna come back soon! We had an ultrasound last tues and they look great! The doc is waiting 2 weeks this last time, so we go back next Tues. Everything is looking great with babies! I'm 9 weeks today.
And...we now officially own 2 homes. We closed on the new house yesterday. There's been a little draw back with a pipe that bursts and hurt some of the hard woods (that we one day were gonna replace anyway). So we have to replace them now instead of later. We got some money out of it (not enough, but oh well) b/c it was their fault for turning the heat down to 40. Smart one people! Either way...it's ours! :) We don't know when we're doing what...so don't ask. When we make a decision on the floor, we will do them. We will move sooner than later, but our realtor encouraged us to leave furniture in this house for staging purposes. I don't want to move 2 different times, so I'm really just hoping this thing sells!!!!!
That's it for now...Christmas pics to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment