Tuesday, January 25, 2011

12 weeks

Well, Sunday was my first day back to work in over a month. I was dreading it to say the least. My manager is letting me do all dayshifts right now b/c I told her there's no way I can stay up all night. I am working every friday and then trying to alternate saturday and sunday. I tried to eat on my way to work this week and had to jerk off the road and ralph all over the parking lot of a library. Oops! I almost cried then b/c I thought "there's no way I can do this". But, the day did get better. The morning was bad, and I had moments throughout the day, but I survived. I definitely don't look forward to working friday then saturday, b/c I was very glad I didn't have to go back the next day. The nausea/vomiting is getting better, but still here. And I am still so stinkin' tired!! Overall though, I can't complain! We are still working like crazy on the new house, hoping to move in next weekend. Caleb is laying the floor this weekend, which is our main holdup on moving. We are supposed to close on this house Feb 22. They had it inspected last week and signed it off completely...asking for nothing! Yay for that! That's life in a nutshell. We took a few belly pics last week b/c it's starting to pooch out a bit. It's out even more then this now, but you get the idea. The babies are growing :)

1 comment:

Personally Yours said...

That looks like me...every day! :-)
love ya
Angel~