Thursday, February 10, 2011

14 weeks

We had our 14 week apt yesterday. All is well. The babies are doing good. They were both active as ever in the U/S. Baby B is right on top of A, and at one point they were practically head butting. They are both close in size which is a good thing. That is something they watch throughout, and matters more later on in the pregnancy. We go in 4 weeks to an U/S specialist at another hospital. This is routine for twin pregnancies. Our doc said they'll be looking more in depth at the anatomy of the babies and looking for their growth development and for any defects. They also look closely at how each baby is growing compared to each other. He said we may go there more than once to keep a close eye on them. We should find out what they are at that U/S too! :) I can't believe I'm almost at the point of finding out. Holy cow! Here's the baby bump...
Bailey was feeling left out, so she needed a pic too :) Excuse the hair that DESPERATELY needs to be cut!! But the pic was too cute not to post! I've been avoiding saying anything direct to her about mommy having babies b/c a) w/ my history, I didn't want her to deal with that and b) at 2, she can't understand that I'm gonna have babies, but not right now. Well she's too smart and picks up on everything. So, about a week ago she said my belly was hurting her booty when I was holding her (she's random), and I put her down and she put her finger on my belly and said "mommy has babies in her belly. I have a 'broder and sisder'. I have 2 babies in my belly too" :) So, the word is out! She knows! :) And her prediction is a brother and a sister :)...sometimes 2 sisters and a brother!!! Not sure where the 3rd one is gonna come from! Other news...we moved into our new house last weekend. We still have some odds and ends at the old house, but we're in here! Makes working on this house a little easier! Also makes being clean impossible...b/c 1/4 of our downstairs floor right now is subfloor with paper taped down. Pretty! And dusty! The rest of our wood floors just came in, so hopefully next weekend, our floors will be complete! After that...and after a good cleaning on the kitchen floor, I will begin to take some pics to put on here. Our house is in shambles right now. No condition for showing the world! :)

1 comment:

Personally Yours said...

Wow! The belly is growing beautifully!!!! Love the Bailey picture~ reminds me of a little boy that did the same thing last time....

Isn't that your new bathroom behind Bailey? new countertops?

Waiting to see pics...but I may be in IN before you post them~

miss you all tons!!