I went to our OB today. Caleb couldn't make it b/c he had a meeting...I should talk to his boss about that :) wink! wink! Since he had just seen the U/S Tues, he felt ok for me to go w/o him, and my sister Tiffany came along with me and Bailey. I got to meet the other doctor in the practice. Their patients see both of them throughout their pregnancy, so you're comfortable and know both of them. We had only met the other doctor throughout the last miscarriage, and really liked him. Today was no different. He was great! He was so kind and discussed things in detail, and made sure I had no un-answered questions. I am so thankful for that. I just love the whole office. I actually walked in and they remembered me, and when I was signing out, they were telling me how excited they are for me. They said every week, they'd get an update from Dr. Jarrett's office, and they'd say, "yay!! Twins!" :) Funny! It's nice to be a person to them and not just a paying customer. Anyway!
I am feeling much better than in the beginning. I pretty much am throwing up my breakfast most days, and have nausea throughout the day, but it's tolerable. I can't complain compared to how it was. Bad headaches have been hitting me the last few days though! I go back to work in about a week and a half :( I'm gettin' used to this stay at home mom stuff!!!
Other news: we've been working like crazy on the new house. Painting, tearing up floors, laying floors!! Good times. Bailey does so amazingly well just hangin' out with me there. She asks, "can we go to the new house?" And when we're there for hours and hours, she just plays and plays and runs around. I think we have the best kid ever!
We also are in the midst of an offering war with a couple that wants our house. We are sending a second counter offer to them tomorrow. Hoping they accept and we sell this house!! I seriously always new God would just work it out like this :) I honestly never stressed about it...me....Heather Brown...didn't stress about it! We didn't get to close on the new house til now...so we never paid 2 mortgages thus far. We didn't sell our house fast and have no where to live. He's just funny that way! Taking care of us the way He says He will!
One day, before next Christmas, I will put Christmas pics up here. Time is short right now! Sorry!! Soon hopefully!
4 comments:
look how much they've grown! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to know if they are blue or pink~ or one of each is my order of course.
that was from Angel~ guess I should sign it since my account is Personally Yours~ stationary anyone?? :-)
love you all very much!
I'm so glad you're feeling better!!! What is the date that you start back to work. You can text me. I was wondering if you would go back - glad you feel like you can. I didn't realize you were already working on the house. So excited for you!!! I need to get over there and help you! I love you very much! Mom
congrats! so exciting! :) glad your feeling better!
Lindsey
Post a Comment