Monday, August 16, 2010

The Children's Museum

Bailey and I went to the Children's Museum with MeMaw a few weeks ago. This was Bailey's 1st trip there. She had fun playing in the toddler area and seeing the train (or "choo choo") exhibit. We rode the carousel...Bailey wasn't a fan...and MeMaw and I weren't either :) That sucker made us dizzy! Old age I guess! We had a good time with MeMaw. Enjoy the pics...Bailey loves planes. She's just posing away! Little model :) Bailey getting ready to soak herself with that water :) When we're in the pool or bath, she loves pouring water on herself...and apparently when she's fully clothed at the museum too :) PS...don't mind that busted lip. I slapped her when...kidding! She fell on the floor the night before. Preparing for the life threatening carousel ride! :) Yep, having the time of her life! In a tunnel looking up at the train track "Choo Choo" Bailey and MeMaw. Thanks for going with us Mom. We had fun!

1 comment:

Shere said...

I love the picture of her with the plane. She has modeling in her genes!