Bailey just got over a nasty ear infection that came with 102 temps. So, she had several rectal temperatures checked recently...Can you tell???? :).jpg)
Hilarious! She randomly walked in the bedroom 1 day and I looked over and she had her baby and was jamming it in the hiney with a thermometer. Then she decided to torture ducky. She thought jamming him in the hiney wasn't good enough. So she had to un-velcro his back and really get it in there good! Funny...and smart I might add! :)
.jpg)
Hilarious! She randomly walked in the bedroom 1 day and I looked over and she had her baby and was jamming it in the hiney with a thermometer. Then she decided to torture ducky. She thought jamming him in the hiney wasn't good enough. So she had to un-velcro his back and really get it in there good! Funny...and smart I might add! :) .
Aunt Rach and I took about 6 1/2 hours to put this car together while the boys built corn hole boards. Ok, it didn't take that long, but it wasn't as easy as one would think! :) Needless to say, Bailey loves her car.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Random cuteness Bailey is doing right now...
~When I asked her "Bailey where's your baby's bottle? She said "Bottle, where are you?" in the cutest voice ever. Now anytime we're looking for something, that's what she says.
~When we laugh at her or ourselves she says, "I funny" or "Mommy funny" :)
~Sitting in her high chair the other day, she randomly said, "2, 3, 4, 5, 6". Yes, she forgot the 1, but still, I think she's a genius!
~She repeats the A, B, C's really well, and if she tries on her own, she pretty much sings "A, B, C, D...A, B, C, D" :)
I think sometimes my heart might explode with love for this kid! Her cuteness overwhelms me!
1 comment:
Great pics of our little sugar...she looks so cute in the car, I bet she loves it. And it does look like you guys had a great time at the museum. Love to all!
Post a Comment