We went boating last weekend with Rachel's in-laws, and had so much fun!! We hadn't been boating in about 10 years. Caleb somehow has never been able to ski before! Well, I fixed him :) Yep, I'm taking the credit for it! It was a perfect day on the lake. Thanks to the Jones' again for taking us out!
.
Will he get up???.....
Oh yeah! What a pro ;)
Gettin' a little cocky there now babe!
Man, I've missed this!
Pickin' up some speed now like I'm some kind of professional :) At this point, we were the only boat moving on the lake. It was perfect! Like a sheet of ice!
Rach doin' her thing!
Brandon lost a ski this time around, so he just went on without it! What a show-off! :)
Tubing...Bailey almost became an orphan...
Gettin' some air time there! And then....
Where's Heather you might ask? Well she is dying at the bottom of the lake somewhere! :) It was a pretty good wipe out. Wish I could have seen it!
Rachel and Brandon's turn. Somehow these dorks never wiped out! :) I think his dad was being too easy on them! Wink wink!
Prior to this picture they said, "Heather get ready, we're gonna do our trick" Brandon is supposed to go over top of Rachel and continue tubing. However, Brandon went over top of Rachel and continued right into the lake! It was very entertaining though!
Good times! Thanks Rach and Brandon for the invite! Glad we finally got to go with you!
2 comments:
Hey, just realized that I haven't been to your blog in FAR too long. So sorry to hear of another miscarriage. But glad to see that the doctors (and you both) are hopeful :) I know you're an awesome mommy and I can't wait to hear about your next pregnancy :) I miss you lots! We need to try to hang out next time I'm in Indy!
Looks like great fun. You look great, Ole Pro!
Post a Comment