Friday, August 7, 2009

Lillll bit delayed post....

How is it already August??? I mean seriously! I laid in bed last night and COULD NOT go to sleep (and of course worked the next day) b/c I was just thinking about how my baby is nearing 8 months now. I can't believe it! It's so sad. I keep trying to make myself feel better by thinking about how cute she is and how her personality is coming out, but overall, I'm still sad! I can't believe she won't really be a baby much longer! Geez. So, while time is flying, I realized I haven't posted pictures of when my sister, Angel and her kids came a few weeks ago. So, those in a minute.
On the news front, she had her 6 week weight check (after her 6mo apt) on Tuesday, and she gained 1 pound and 1 oz. She now weighs 14 lb 2 oz. Still in the 3-5%, but no one seamed concerned, so I won't either. Clearly she has meat on her bones...she's just petite! I'm ok with that:) She is now getting on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth, but that's the most of an attempt she has made at crawling so far. I'm sure it will be soon....and then she'll be graduating college!! :)
.
Aunt Angel and Bailey
Kiersten and Bailey. Kiersten was excited that they matched that day :) The female cousins!..the boys were busy being boys! :)

1 comment:

The McCrady's said...

She is just too cute!!! When are we gonna do lunch? Email me:) shellyevalentine@yahoo.com