The Browns: Caleb, Heather, Bailey,
Korbin, & Kendall
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Bailey Crawled!
So, Bailey made a liar out of me! :) (I hear kids do that a lot!) A few hours after posting the last blog, she decided to crawl! So, here's some footage. Excuse the quality, it's from Caleb's phone.
I'm so glad you got this on video. I've watched it over and over. So cute! I love her so much! I had a wonderful time with you guys yesterday. Thanks for chilling out with me. I'm sure you had a million things you "needed" to do, but I really enjoyed our time!!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you got this on video. I've watched it over and over. So cute! I love her so much! I had a wonderful time with you guys yesterday. Thanks for chilling out with me. I'm sure you had a million things you "needed" to do, but I really enjoyed our time!!
how exciting! Big milestone :) How the time flies...
Hope you guys are doing well!!
Post a Comment