Now that Bailey is 7 months old (today!!!), I am posting some of her 6 month pictures that Aunt Tiff took. I was hoping for a "photo shoot" in her nursery, but after 2 tries 2 different days...she wasn't cooperating on our time table. Maybe for 9 months! She is doing great! Loves to eat...like her mama and daddy! I just cannot believe she is 7 months. It makes me so sad that we're on the down slope to turning 1! Out of control!!! I am loving seeing more and more of her personality come out, but I'm just not ready for my baby to not be a baby! I'm gonna stop talking about it before I start to cry!!
(Disclaimer, I just realized that the post is saying I put it up on the 16th b/c I started it then. I really posted it today...the 20th. I didn't want people thinking I didn't know that my daughter was born on the 20th and not the 16th! :)
Hope you enjoy the pics...
4 comments:
I love all of them and definately would like a print (5x7 if possible). I'll pay for it. So hard to choose, but I think I like the last one the best.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures! Bailey is such a doll!
Happy Seven Months Bailey! You are getting so big and sweeter every day! We love you and hope we can see you soon :-)
adorable! I love the second and last ones the best - great job, Tiffany!! Can you believe how big Bailey is?! Time sure does fly with the little ones...she's adorable, guys - looks so much like you both. :)
Post a Comment