Bailey in her cute 4th outfit! :)
Bailey's 1st 4th of July was a rainy one! We had a cook"out" in the garage at Caleb's parent's. We played a Poker tourney that night...I don't want to talk about it! :)...I didn't win...not even close! No fireworks in the rain, so it didn't really feel like the 4th, but that's ok.
Bailey in her new float for the pool
The leg holes are a bit too big right now, but I just sat her indian style and it worked.
She really liked playing in the baby pool and it kept her nice and cool. It may begin to get easier for Mommy to get some time in the sun. :)



1 comment:
She looks so pretty in her "4th of July" dress! I can't believe how big she looks sitting up and playing with her toy. She's getting to be a big girl so fast. She changes so fast.I didn't know she was sitting up. Can't wait to see her this weekend!!!!!!
Post a Comment