We just celebrated our 3rd anniversary as a happy married couple! :) Caleb took me to an Italian restaurant in Broad Ripple called Mama Corolla's and it was so yummy and great atmosphere! The best part, I was able to enjoy eating!! :) Then we went downtown and rode on paddle boats. (that's a lot of work on your legs!!) I think we're gonna move downtown on the canal b/c it's so cute...ok, probably not, but it is so cute! Thanks to everyone who sent a sweet card or gave us a call to wish us a happy anniversary. It was thoughtful of you!Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Happy Anniversary!
We just celebrated our 3rd anniversary as a happy married couple! :) Caleb took me to an Italian restaurant in Broad Ripple called Mama Corolla's and it was so yummy and great atmosphere! The best part, I was able to enjoy eating!! :) Then we went downtown and rode on paddle boats. (that's a lot of work on your legs!!) I think we're gonna move downtown on the canal b/c it's so cute...ok, probably not, but it is so cute! Thanks to everyone who sent a sweet card or gave us a call to wish us a happy anniversary. It was thoughtful of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
awww Happy Anniversary!! Looks like you're doing well and the baby is growing! I'm so excited for you to start feeling the little one move - that is the best part :)
Happy Anniversary! You guys look great! I still BARELY see anything yet though. Which right now that might seem like a downer, but trust me, when you get to the end of your third trimester, you'll be glad you were small :) The daisies are beautiful! Is it about 8 weeks now before you find out the gender?
Post a Comment