Tuesday, July 8, 2008

15 week apt.

Hello all. We had our 15 week appointment today and met Dr. Case. She was full of energy and found Caleb and I quite humorous! :) (We always like people who think we're funny:) She definitely has more personality than Dr #1. The baby's heartbeat was great and in the 150's still. All of my labwork from my last appointment came back fine. I've gained a wopping 1 pound! :) I'll take it as long as my baby is healthy. We go in 4 weeks to have an ultrasound and find out what we're having. I cannot wait!!!!!! :) As far as baby... according to website, the baby is about 4 inches long, weighing in around 2 1/2 oz. (compared to size of apple). The legs are beginning to grow longer than the arms and the baby is developing taste buds :) The baby is also sensitive to light now. Pretty amazing stuff! Thank you for continued prayers for our 'lil miracle baby!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

"HAPPY 15TH WEEK!!!! SO GLAD YOU ARE FEELING SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER. WE (GRANDPA AND I) CAN'T WAIT EITHER. SO EXCITED TO HAVE ANOTHER BROWN BABY RUNNING AROUND. ALSO CAN'T WAIT TO BE ABLE TO BUY BABY THINGS FOR THE BABY AFTER WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE HAVING. LITTLE CALEB - YOU HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO TO CATCH UP WITH YOUR UNCLE CALEB'S "BABY BUMP"
LOVE TO ALL -- GRANDMA

Heather said...

Hi Heather! This is Pete's wife, Heather, and I just wanted to say hi and I'm so glad things are going so well with the pregnancy! Yay! I was just thinking about you and wondering about how you were doing yesterday and then I saw a link to this page on Josh's blog. Anyway, congrats! We're praying for all 3 of you! :)

Caleb and Heather said...

Thanks Heather (Pete's wife, not myself:) for your comment. We really appreciate all the prayers. It's great to know even people we're not in contact with often are thinking about and praying for us. Thanks so much!