Well, hello again! All is well here. Just a few pictures. I'm feeling good besides lots of headaches and I still get tired easier than usual. We go this coming Tuesday for appointment, and hopefully in 5 or 6 weeks we'll find out what we're having. Yay!!!!
I think this picture makes me look more pregnant than I am, but Caleb swears it doesn't. He says when I'm not thinking about it, I relax my stomach muscles and bodda bing bodda boom! I'm just so used to people (like our youth group) not knowing and I try to not look pregnant, that I don't know how to just stand and breathe naturally I guess. :)
But hey, I can't wait for it to be obvious. I'm thinking about making a shirt that says this is a bun in the oven...not one too many cinnabons! Whatcha think? :)


4 comments:
lookin good! Hooray for the second trimester!!! That is definitely the most fun trimester :) (Well besides the end of the third when you get to actually meet the baby :)
I'm so excited for you guys and I'm hoping that you're morning sickness left. Let me know if you'd like to get together!! I'd love to see you guys.
Look at you little sis! Actually growing something in there huh!! I'm glad you are feeling better and enjoying eating again. My Caleb sticks his tummy out and calls it his baby bump like Uncle Caleb. I told him I was going to send you a picture . We love and miss you!
That's funny Ange, you should send a pic! :)
I'm so glad you're feeling better! Try to get as much rest as you can. You look so cute! I'm glad you and Caleb had a nice anniversary celebration and little one allowed you to eat and enjoy it! See, my grandchild is thoughtful! I love you!
Post a Comment