I had to post this picture! Ever since I've been pregnant, Roxy seriously senses it and she acts very protective and has to be around me at all times. Lately, if caleb and I are on the couch and I'm on the end, she will whine until she can get next to me! Last night we watched a movie and she whined until she squeezed into that position and laid there and slept the entire time. She cracks us up!! Isn't she so cute though? :)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Protective Roxy
I had to post this picture! Ever since I've been pregnant, Roxy seriously senses it and she acts very protective and has to be around me at all times. Lately, if caleb and I are on the couch and I'm on the end, she will whine until she can get next to me! Last night we watched a movie and she whined until she squeezed into that position and laid there and slept the entire time. She cracks us up!! Isn't she so cute though? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that is probably one of the most adorable pet pictures EVER. She probably knows that she will soon be number 2 and is soaking up all the time she can get :)
Post a Comment