The Browns: Caleb, Heather, Bailey,
Korbin, & Kendall
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
12 week baby
Thank you Allyson for showing me this website. Hope this picture doesn't freak anyone out, but how crazy, this is what our baby looks like!! What a miracle. 2 inches long and already looks like that. Just thought I'd share.
cute - check out www.babystrology.com - they have widgets like the baby pic on our family blog that grows with the baby and keeps a countdown for you (click on the numbers and it changes from days remaining, to how far along you are, etc) very cool - so exciting that you're almost to trimester #2!!!!!!!
I can't believe you're already at 12 weeks! I'm thinking that soon the N&V will be a thing of the past and hopefully we won't see anymore husband accidents anytime soon!!! I'm so excited for both of you, and I can't wait to see your belly really grow.
2 comments:
cute - check out www.babystrology.com - they have widgets like the baby pic on our family blog that grows with the baby and keeps a countdown for you (click on the numbers and it changes from days remaining, to how far along you are, etc) very cool - so exciting that you're almost to trimester #2!!!!!!!
I can't believe you're already at 12 weeks! I'm thinking that soon the N&V will be a thing of the past and hopefully we won't see anymore husband accidents anytime soon!!! I'm so excited for both of you, and I can't wait to see your belly really grow.
Post a Comment