Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day...12 weeks!

Hello everyone! Man, what a week. I'll start by telling you that the night before I left for Cali, Caleb and I spent from 10-2am in the ER. I had a little scare with some spotting but all is well. They did an ultrasound and everything looked great! The heartbeat was around 140. Baby had arms and legs and a face...all good things. :) The Dr actually thought I may be closer to 12 weeks at that time instead of 11, but he's not an OB, so we'll see. We didn't get home until 3 that morning b/c we had to run around and get a prescription filled and I had to leave for airport at 4:30. Bad travel day for me!! I got sick quite a few times on vacation, but such is life. I'm ready for the sickness to be over...hopefully soon! We had fun in Cali. Lots of sunshine. Palm Springs is the valley/dessert and it was HOT! Not a cloud in site the whole time, and 100 degrees. I will put some pictures on here. We took some "baby bump" pics last night, so those are here as well. Hope everyone had a great Father's day. Our next appointment is July 8th. Enjoy the pics!


Here's the whole gang after dinner at Cheesecake Factory! Yummy!












Here's part of the pool. Pretty much the only saving grace with that heat! There's a slide around the corner, and it was fun...










Yeah! I'm a goof. I know.












Wheeeee!
















We also went on an all day tour to LA, but I don't have all those pictures yet. We went to the Farmer's Market, Chinese theater, saw the Hollywood sign, and walked down Rodeo Drive. How those people afford to live there is beyond me! Yikes.






We went to the top of this mountain in Palm Springs on an Air Tram. It was freaky! If you watch the Bachelorette tonight, I believe from previews that she goes on a date up the tram, so you will see the death-defying bravery we lived through! :)






Tiff and I being freaked out on Tram! :)












The 12 week baby bump:)











Not much, but it's workin' on it!












Caleb wanted to show his baby bump too!






Ok, I wasn't going to put this one on here, but I don't want people who haven't seen Caleb for a while thinking he really is fat! :) You're a hottie babe!

1 comment:

Allyson Neely said...

Ha! so much for sympathy weight! is that a beer baby Caleb? :) Glad to see you had a blast in Cali. You and Caleb need to go on a vacation or at least a weekend away before your babe comes. You'll regret it if you don't while you have all the freedom in the world! So excited for you guys! 8 weeks left until you find out the gender! Yay!