Somehow, our Bailey boo is 4 years old! She has been such a blessing to us, and has made the last four years so much more exciting!! :) There was a painful period of time when we wondered if we would ever be able to be parents! We thank God for our 'lil spit fire of a daughter who made us "Mommy & Daddy"! I'd like to share what her daddy put on Facebook on her birthday because I think it was so sweet! "Four years ago today God healed a couple that was broken hearted that longed so badly to be called mommy and daddy by blessing us with the most amazing gift, our first born. Happy 4th Birthday Bailey Grace! You will forever and always be our miracle baby! We love you!"
Bailey had a princess bowling party this year and had a blast!

The bowlers...
Pimp daddy, cousin Brayden
Korbin & Kendall even got in on the bowling action
cousin Tori
cousin (or "husband" depending on the day) Owen
cousin Wes
her princess cake
present time
I just wish she looked like she was enjoying herself....... ;)
The party crew! Thank you to all of you who took time out of your Saturday to come celebrate with Bailey! It really means a lot to Caleb and I (and Bailey of course! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment