I know...it's been 3 months since I've posted!! And I haven't even done Christmas! So, I'm gonna do a "quick" catch up from Christmas to Easter! So, pour a cup of coffee, or 2, and
enjoy :)...
enjoy :)...
Every Christmas we do a special "Jesus present" to help the kids remember the true reason for Christmas. This year we took needed groceries to the Ronald McDonald House at Riley

and then we went to see Christmas lights at the park
Family Christmas's with Caleb's family and then with mine...
Cousins Owen and Wes



MeMaw and cousins Tori and Brayden
Christmas Morning


On New Year's Day, Caleb was sworn in as a County Councilman! :) Still so proud of his ambition to do this, and thankful to everyone who helped us campaign.
Mr. Councilman with his lovely wife and daughter ;), parents, sweet grandfather, and Judge Love (who he actually knows from his childhood)
I mean, we're practically the First Family!! :)
Easter time...



Moments like this picture, I think, "wow! I have twins!!" :)

I don't know what they're doing, but I was snapping pictures, and they both did this and I think it's too cute not to post!
Cu-tie Pa-too-ties!!!! :)
egg hunt at PaPaw and Grandma's




All of the cousins with Great Grandma (Caleb's maternal Grandma)
opening Easter baskets from PaPaw and Grandma
monkey see....
monkey do!

How was that for 4 months of life!?!? We currently are going through our second plague!!! The kids have had the stomach flu starting last Sunday night with Korbin and finishing up (hopefully by tomorrow) with Bailey. We are praying Mommy and Daddy continue to not be affected! It's been terrible and to top it off, Caleb and I were supposed to be out of town on Lake Michigan Friday and Saturday for his birthday present from me! :( I feel like we should win a trip somewhere now! :) So, if anyone wants to make that happen, I'll accept!!!
I'll try harder to do better at updating our blog, but don't have high expectations, and then you'll be pleasantly surprised! :)
2 comments:
I love all of the pictures. I found it interesting that Owen and Bailey are busy with their electronic devices in the Christmas oicture. Boy, that starts early! Cuties!
I love all of the pictures. I found it interesting that Owen and Bailey are busy with their electronic devices in the Christmas oicture. Boy, that starts early! Cuties!
Post a Comment