Monday, August 13, 2012

The Babies' 1st Birthday!

Somehow, our babies are 1 year old (as of July 20)! I can't believe it has been a year since we brought 2 newborns home with us. They have added so much to our lives (in more ways than 1), and we wouldn't have it any other way. They are both doing great. Korbin weighed in at 17 lb 15 oz (5%) and Kendall was 17 lb 3.5 oz (2%). Healthy and small...just how I make them I guess! :) Both of them are walking some. They'll take around 5-10 steps and then they're done. They eat like champs and are happy babies! Life is chaotic and crazy, but good! I love being a mommy and I feel honored and absolutely under-qualified to be chosen to be the mother of all 3 of them!
Here are some pics from their parrrrrrtaaaayyyy!
I made these cupcakes to go with their polka dot themed decorations
 Kendall's cute birthday outfit :)
 The birthday cuties!!
Korbin's birthday outift - check out those studly shoes!! ;)
 CHAOTIC gift opening! ;)

 Kendall says, "um, yes please!"
 Korbin says, "uhh, what are you giving me??"

 And......she double fisted it in her mouth!! We are gonna have to watch this one! :)

 He was much more reserved with his

 Our blessed family!
Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with us! It was a good day!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Cuties all of you!