Well, I'm officially just not going to be as good at blogging as I have been in the past. Maybe part of this is b/c I just can't get Bailey and the twins on the same nap schedule. So therefore, Mommy is ALWAYS needed by some one!! So, now that it's July, here are some Mother's Day pics...
My mom and the 3 Indiana sisters...missing Angel!
My 3 little blessings!!!
Man, they're cute! :)


Caleb with his Mom and siblings
June 25 was our 7th wedding anniversary! I don't know how it has been 7 years already! I am so glad that I truly married my best friend. He is so good to me and takes very good care of us! He is a very helpful husband and I am extremely grateful for that! I can't imagine living life without him. We keep each other entertained and keep each other laughing! :)
Here we are going out on the town to celebrate 7 LLLLOOOONNNNNGGGG years together! ;)
Our 'lil cuties on the 4th of July! We had a low key cook-in (b/c it was too blasted hot to cook-out) with 2 of our bestest friends! :)
Life is crazy, but good. The babies will be one in 2 weeks and that is mind blowing to me! I am trying hard to be content with how blessed we are and not sad that my baby stage is most likely closing forever! :(
Both babies are walking when holding onto things, but not attempting that on their own yet. Kendall has 2 bottom and 4 top teeth. Korbin has 2 bottom and is working on 2 top teeth. They are such good babies! I am blessed by this. Life would be even crazier if they were crazy babies!
Bailey is still a great big sister. When they 1st see her in the morning, it's like Christmas morning every time! :) They get so stinkin' excited, and I love it! She plays with them and loves on them a lot. She has her moments of terrible 3 tantrums, but almost evens that out with cuteness! ;)...almost!
We put their swing set up 2 weeks ago, and Bailey is IN-LOVE!! She enjoyed it for about a week before this 100+ heat wave came through! I'll get some pictures of that soon when we can actually step outside again :)
Sidenote: I failed at taking pics on Father's Day, so I will get some pics with Daddy and show them off at some point. Maybe it'll be next Father's Day, but it WILL happen!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment