Wednesday, May 16, 2012

9 months {late post}

So, clearly, I just can't keep up with blogging, but had to at least put stuff on here for memory sake. At their 9 mo appointment Korbin weighed 16 lb 11.5 oz (5th%) and Kendall weighed 16 lb 2.5 oz (2nd%). They were both on their curve, so all is well there :) Korbin is officially crawling and just got his 2nd bottom tooth in. He is pulling up on stuff to his feet and jibber jabbering a lot more. He sounds just like Kendall when he "talks". Kendall still does her super talented booty scoot (need to post a video of that). She still has just the 2 bottom teeth. She is starting to pull up on things, waves hi when you say "hi", and loves to clap. She loves to bob to music- just like her sister, she loves music! They are sweet babies and I absolutely cannot believe they are almost 1!! I'm in denial and don't want to talk about it! ;)
The End

No comments: