Bailey's birthday present from us came a month early b/c her favorite, Barney, was in town! So we took her to see a live Barney show! Good times :) She went back and forth before hand from "I'm excited to see Barney" to "I don't want to go"! She's a scaredy cat! :) It was a little over an hour long with an intermission in the middle. The first half she wouldn't leave my lap, but watched intently. But the second half she was up singing and dancing! She's just too cute really! Mommy even painted her nails for the 1st time for this special day. She looked 5 and I don't ever want to do it again! :)
Cutest kodak moment ever...Big sissy was reading to Kendall, and Kendall was very entertained! Cute! :)
Our 4 month old cuties sporting their Florida Gator PJ's from Aunt Angel!
This cool couple needs no explanation!! :) (told you I'd put it on here!)
We just enjoyed Thanksgiving at our house with some yummy fried turkey cooked up by my personal Chef Caleb! No real news for now. 4 mo checkup for the babies next week. We just put up Christmas decorations this weekend and that excites me so much! I LOVE Christmas!! :) Life is good, and we are so thankful for God's blessings and for this family he has created for us! Thank you Lord for entrusting us with 3 of the best blessings any 2 people could ask for! We are grateful!

3 comments:
You are too funny! That pretty much sums up what we act like around midnight :) The kiddos look adorable as always :)
Lindsey
Love all the pics, but especially the one of Bailey reading to Kendall. How sweet! Bailey did look so grown up at the Barney show. I'm sure she loved, loved it! Can't wait to see you all!
HOw did I miss this blog??? Oh Well as always LOVE LOVE THE PICS! I can so see Bailey reading to her little sis...precious! Love to all!
Post a Comment