I have been slacking on updates. Sorry! So this has a lot of fall time fun pics for you to enjoy! :) Life is good. The babies are doing great. Sleeping on average 8 hours, and I often wake them at that point to eat to keep them on a schedule. I know, everyone says "never wake a sleeping baby", but in my life, I need a bit of schedule, so that's what we do! :) They talk and smile all the time (when they're awake)! They still sleep lots during the day, but I won't complain...although I start to miss them when they sleep so much :) But I know soon they'll be all over the place and I'll be wishing they were sleeping. Bailey is good. Looking forward to her upcoming birthday. She really liked trick or treating with her cousin Owen. This was the 1st year we've actually done trick or treating, and she had fun. We also carved pumpkins for the 1st time. (I've actually never carved a pumpkin before this...crazy huh?!)
To start, here are pics from the pumpkin patch. Good fall time activity :) I love fall!
Riding the tractor train with Mommy
Picking her pumpkin
and 1 for her brother and sister
Hay slide with Daddy
...and with Mommy (we lost control and turned around backwards!:) Oops!
loves her cousin Owen
Yummy! :)
Her Minnie pumpkin
cutest Minnie Mouse ever! :)
cutie patooties
All the cousins
I love this family!!











1 comment:
You guys are beautiful! I am glad you are having such a great time with your family! We miss you bunches!
Post a Comment