I don't think Caleb would disagree when I say...I worked hard with my pregnant self on this nursery. I had the hardest time thinking of what to do in here. It would come to me one step at a time. I would ask his opinion over and over about things, and he really just didn't have one. That didn't help me. Usually he has an opinion on these things. He just wanted to make things difficult for me I think! :) He helped me tape the walls for the lines, build the cribs and hang frames...everything else was up to MaMa! :) So...these babies better love their new cocoon when they leave Mommy's womb!
I'm proud of these Name thingy mabobbers (very technical term) that I made
This wall is across from the crib wall. The frames are for pics of the babies and their birth announcements.
We just think this is funny. Puts things in perspective. Double the fun right there folks!
2 comments:
Very cute of course! I can't wait to see it in person (next week) and to meet these little ones who are having a party in your womb!!! Love the nursery!
Love you!
~Angel~
i think it looks awesome...now just time for our little pookies to get here and feel up the space!!! love u babies lots and lots
Post a Comment