Friday, July 1, 2011

34 week update

Welp, to whoever it may concern: I'm DONE!!! :) I really really need these babies to have super great lungs and come out like next week. I am just uncomfortable and want to not have 2 children kicking every organ in my body at the same time. It's like it's a game in there for them. I can hear them now..."Ok, I'll get her bladder, kidneys, and colon, you go for her lungs, liver and heart!" Not nice. And they will be grounded for the 1st 6 years of their lives!! So don't ask if they can come over and play...b/c they're officially grounded! :) OK, enough whining!
They are looking good. They're doing just fine at my twice weekly Non-stress Tests and the fluid around their sacs continues to look good. The doc checked my cervix on Monday, and said "you have a cervix of steel!" b/c I was only 25% effaced and a fingertip dilated. (I was selfishly bummed by my wonderful cervix!) Come 36 weeks, I'm really praying that cervix of steel changes it's mind quickly! :) I think if I don't go on my own by 37 weeks, the doctors will give in. You may find humor in these belly pics, and it's understandable. The thing needs it's own zip code these days...so it's ok if you laugh, I can't blame you!
There she blows!!!!! :)
So, all my sarcasm aside, I am very grateful to God for His protection of these babies and that there have been absolutely no issues. I am a bit freaked out more and more every day about what's about to happen, but I'm excited too. It's gonna be an adventure that's for sure!!!!
Serious note: please pray for my mom, Shere. She has had a biopsy this week and is awaiting results by Tuesday. Pray for good news please and thank you. Love you Mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For having two little humans swimming around your belly, you are still looking fabulous missy. I will glady support them coming soon, so I can see their sweet little faces!

D and I are SOOOO excited to see ya'll soon! Hang in their Heather! YOU CAN DOOO IITTTT!!!!!!