Thursday, July 14, 2011

36wk update

Well here is where we are...I went to my Thursday appointment today for the normal NST and U/S to check the fluid in the babies' sacs. NST went just fine. Kendall is still breech b/c she's cool like that! He moved my monthly Fetal Growth U/S (to compare both babies' weight to each other) from next Thur to this coming Monday. Last month Kendall took a little leap ahead of her brother. So, if that's gotten "worse", we may decide to take them then. Nothing emergent, but if there's any indication that they're not doing perfect, he is cool with taking them b/c I'll be 37 weeks, and most twin pregnancies don't even go as far as I am now. So, we may be having babies Monday, but if not, we will have a set date after that apt. When I think maybe Monday, it freaks me out...yet makes me happy...all at the same time! :) So, we're praying that Kendall turns her stubborn booty around...and we're praying that I don't go into labor this weekend b/c the doctor I left after 1st 2 miscarriages is on call this weekend for them. She takes call for them once/month, and it happens to be this weekend. It wouldn't be the end of the world, but I'd like to have my doctors, and I just didn't enjoy her. So...that's my selfish prayer requests! :)
Here's the BEAUTIFUL enormous belly housing 2 babies!

2 comments:

Emily Wing said...

Oh my gosh, Heather. You are absolutely beautiful!! I am so glad you are doing so well! Can't wait to see the lil' ones!

Grandma said...

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE TWINS! LOVE TO ALL