Here are some of the favorite Maternity pics my sister Tiffany took a little while ago...
First of all, we can introduce the names we have decided on. We always hold the right to change if we want to! :) This pic also is a sneak peak of the unfinished nursery. I hope to have it done soon, and then pics will be posted.
They will be Korbin Alan (Alan after Caleb's dad's middle name) and Kendall Lynn
We went to the doctor Monday. Babies were very active and heartbeats were nice and strong. I stayed at measuring 11wks ahead...measuring 42 weeks :) I now start next week going twice a week. They will do non-stress testing and once a week they will do an U/S to check that the fluid is good around the babies. I finally threw in the towel at work and left at 11 last Friday. My body is just feeling the affects of measuring 42wks pregnant. I am short of breath a lot, I get light headed and feel faint easily, my back hurts and my hips are starting to ache too. Sounds fun huh? :) So, I am not going back to work until after maternity leave. I look at it as, my body feels what a normal pregnant woman would feel 2 weeks past her due date. So, I think I made it pretty far working 12's...right? I'm trying to make myself not feel like a quitter. And like my doc just told me, my uterus is the best NICU (neonatal intensive care untit) there is. So when I feel like I stopped working, I should look at it as I'm being a NICU to my babies as they continue to grow and develop :) At the most, I have 7 weeks left (anywhere from 5-7wks). Which, when I think the babies will be out of my uterus...I think yay! Please hurry! But when I think I'm gonna have 2 newborn babies in that time...yikes!!! That's crazy!
5 comments:
WOW!! Can't believe the twins will be here in a few weeks. We are all getting excited to meet Korbin and Kendall...it's gonna be FUN!!!
beautiful family:) beautiful nursery:) those are two lucky little ones!
Congrats guys! Can't wait to meet your little ones! :) Bailey is going to be such a great big sister! Cute pictures!!!
what beautiful pictures! i am counting on 5 wks from now holding my little niece and nephew :) yeah cant wait...love u both tons and tons!!
I enjoyed seeing the pics. You look adorable. I love what the doctor said about your uterus being the best NICU. So true, hang in there and get lots of rest now, lol. And I love those names!
Post a Comment