Caleb ran the mini marathon in May and I was sooo proud of him! He had been training for a couple of months and he did so well. I hated that he had to do it by himself! :( I would get a text message every few miles updating me where he was and what his time so far was. I teared up each time b/c I was so proud of him and just felt so bad not being there for him! I wanted to be there when he crossed the finish line, but it just didn't work out. It was supposed to be rainy and I didn't want to drag Bailey out in the morning and in the rain. He ran it in 2hrs and 5min, which is great!! He wanted to do it under 2 hours and almost made it! Now he has a time to beat next year :)
Bailey and I made our own Finish Line for him to run through when he got home :) We are proud of you Caleb! (sorry I forgot to post this last month honey!)
No comments:
Post a Comment