Wednesday, June 15, 2011

32 weeks

32 weeks...that means 4-6 more to go! Holy Cow!!! When I think of the discomfort of the pregnancy being over, I think "yesterday would be great!", but then I think Oh my word...we're about to have 2 newborns and that freaks me out a bit! :) I can't believe the time is so close. I am good considering that I have 2 babies growing inside of me, but I definitely have a hard time ever feeling comfortable. I don't want to complain b/c I consider myself very blessed to be having these babies...my body will just be glad when they're out :)
I started my twice a week NST (non-stress test) yesterday. It went fine and they looked great! I will be going 2x/wk and one of those per week will also be an U/S to check the fluid around the babies. So, I pretty much will be living there :) Here's the lovely belly!

No comments: