Monday, November 15, 2010

Our bumblebee

So, these are lame, but that's ok. :) Halloween just isn't a big deal to me. Last year we had our 1st annual Fall party...b/c I love fall, AND I wanted a good reason to dress up and dress her up, b/c I'm not a big trick or treater. Well, we thought we were closing on our house around this time, so we had opted not to do a party. And, I worked halloween night, so we just weren't going to do anything all together, b/c it's not like Bailey knows the difference. Well, then I saw this costume for $10, so I figured for picture sake, we'd get it, and we were going to go to Zoo Boo with Owen (and the whole fam). So...we took her to Zoo Boo, but no trick or treating. Bailey strongly believes in "stranger danger" :), so I dont' think knocking on strangers' doors would have gone over well! To make a short story long.... :) here's Bailey, the bumblebee!

1 comment:

Shere said...

The cutest bumble bee I ever did see!