Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Fall!

Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the colors, the weather...I just love it! :) I have some pics from the Pumpkin Fest we went to in Zionsville with the Brown crew. But 1st... I don't think I've really updated on just Bailey in general so...She shocks us everyday with things she does and says, and how much she picks up on. Here are some of the cutest and smartest things she's doing these days:
1. She knows all of her colors! She's known them for probably about a month now. I bought her this little color book and I went over it a few times, and she could tell them back to me that same night, and now she knows them really well. She often says "pink" 1st for anything, but then when you ask her again, she knows it! Smart 'lil cookie!
2. The other night we were on the couch and we looked over at her and she was standing in front of her baby's pack 'n play, holding her baby, swaying, and trying to sing "Jesus loves me"...this is what I do with her every night when I put her to bed. It melted my heart into a million pieces! Made me cry! I got it on video too! :) So glad for that.
3. She will say anything and everything you say...or even don't say. The other day, I opened the sunroof and she gasped and said "Oh, that's 'bootiful'!" :) So stinkin' cute
4. Caleb got a new car with work, and she constantly and randomly says, "Daddy's car nice!" Rather we're getting in it, driving in it, sitting at home and he's not even here...she likes to remind me that it's nice. Then one time after she said it I asked, "Is Mommy's car nice?" She quickly replied, "No!" :)
She is full of fun and personality, that is for sure!!
Here are the pics from the pumpkin fest...enjoy.
"Driving" the tractor Now with cousin Owen
She loved the hay-slide! :) Turn with Daddy Now with PaPaw and Owen. We were glad they all 3 made it down in 1 piece! :) Bailey driving the car around the track Cute 'lil driver
Riding on the cow train
Bailey picking her own pumpkin
"I got it!"
Hayride
My favorite little girl ever!
Walking through the corn maze
There was a bluegrass type band playing music and so Bailey and I had to go get jiggy with it for a minute! She loves to dance!
Petting zoo area...saying hi to the chickens...getting a little too close to the chickens, and then...
it pecked her finger. She was not a fan of that! :)
However, she did recover just fine from the traumatic event! :)
The Brown's:
Us (obviously:)
Caleb's parents and Brandon
Kim with new baby Wes, Owen, Josh, and Rachel
My adorable little family!

1 comment:

Shere said...

Fall really is a fun time to live in Indiana! I love your little family, too! Great pictures!!