Where to start...Ok, well 1st, we found out 2 weeks ago that all bank owned homes have been put on hold by our lovely government. So, we are most likely not closing on our beautiful house on the 26th! :( This shouldn't affect us getting the house...just prolonging it. Really, it's a blessing in disguise. It's longer we have to sell our house. But, we are inpatient and we were excited to get in that house. :( Not to mention...who wants to move in the snow?? Oh well. Ultimately we trust in God's timing, and look at this as money in our pockets to keep saving and not pay 2 mortgages. They...whoever "they" are...say it will be settled within 90 days. We shall see!
As far as this house goes, we've had a few people look at it, and randomly a young single mom looked at it last weekend and loved it! Come to find out, she is a waitress with my sister...which is funny. She wants to do a lease to own. She would be our last resort. If we move and haven't sold this, we would probably lease to own to her so we wouldn't have to pay 2 mortgages. But we're praying we sell it. Our realtor thinks more people will look when the November elections are over. Again....we shall see!
On another note...I may have a "perfect" uterus, but apparently, I don't have "perfect" ovaries. Caleb and I went for the consultation last week with the other Reproductive Endocrinologist, Dr. Jarrett. He is who we originally wanted to get in with, but his waiting list was long, and we wanted to be seen sooner. We decided to get on the list with him, and if we weren't pregnant by then, we'd go see him. We really like him. While we were talking about our history a few things came up. A) He pretty much took Caleb of the hook with any of it being "his fault" since I've been pregnant 4 times (isn't that crazy...I've been pregnant 4 times) :( ...B) He thinks that my miscarriages have something to do with the fact that my cycles are 35 days long and I most likely ovulate late, and my eggs are "overcooked" so to speak. The fact that my 1st 2 miscarriages were empty sacs makes him think this. C) When he found out I was in the middle of my cycle then, he wanted to do an ultrasound. I'm still not clear on the whole thing. But...apparently my ovaries had "cyst like" things on them. He acted reluctant to diagnose me having "Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome", but he did use those words. I know several women who have major fertility issues b/c of this and I asked him if this (whatever is going on with my ovaries) was bad...like should I go home and cry? He said with a smile "no, this is very tweakable, and we're going to tweak it". (I still went home and cried, but that's neither here nor there). He also drew blood to test my thyroid and another hormone level called Prolactin. I've started taking Folic Acid, a simple thing that helps the body carry a pregnancy...wish I would have known that sooner! He will also give me progesterone once I'm pregnant. No matter what, he is the one we will be followed by in the beginning of a hopeful future pregnancy.
On a happier note, Caleb's brother Josh and his wife, Kim, had their 2nd son last Saturday! His name is Wesley Jameson, and he looks just like his big brother, Owen. Kim and Wes are doing well, and we're happy he is here safe and sound. Bailey loves holding and kissing on him. She is in such a mothering stage right now. LOVES her babies!!! Here's the newest Brown addition...
No comments:
Post a Comment