Bailey, Owen and I went to the zoo the other day. They had so much fun together, it was very cute to watch! She just loves Owen to pieces. She loves huggin' on him and playing with him. I haven't been using our zoo pass much this summer b/c it's been so blasted hot. But I am gonna get all the use I can now w/ the nice weather. If you can't tell by their faces...they were really excited to go see the animals! :)
Owen only chokes people he REALLY loves ;)
Running hand and hand to see the elephants. Bailey has been saying the last few days, "where's Owen. And the elephants?" :) Too funny.
.
Cheesing with Daddy waiting to watch the elephant get a bath
Now with Mommy
Cutest thing ever created!
She was saying, "Elephant, where are you?" (it was behind that big rock wall), then...
"There he is!!!"
1 comment:
That expression is priceless (when she sees the elephant.) How cute!
Post a Comment