I am going for a D&C tomorrow at noon. It is supposed to be about a 30 min surgery, and then recovery time. Once I am awake, can tolerate liquids, and my pain and nausea are under control, I will be able to go home. If you think of me, please pray that all goes well and there are no complications. The emotional side of things kind of re-hit me today. I haven't physically felt like I am having a miscarriage yet and knowing that it's final tomorrow is sad all over again. Can I just say, this sucks! OK, thank you. Wanted to get that off my chest! :) Thanks for your prayers!
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey...praying for you tomorrow. So sorry heather. Friends of ours (who lost a baby at 21 weeks) gave us this verse not too long ago: Lamentations 3:19-24. The LORD does not and will not forget...continue to trust. We are praying!
Praying and wishing I were there. I wish I could take your pain and carry it myself~
So many lyrics come to mind for me....but right now it's this:
"You give and take away; you give and take away; my heart will choose to say, Lord; Blessed be your name"
WE don't understand WHY he allows this to happen....but we have to CHOOSE to Bless Him regardless of our mental capabilities. One day....we will be face to face with Him and ask him to explain...but until that day; this is all we can do~
I love you both (all) very much!!!!!
Angel
Post a Comment