I was waiting until this was complete public knowledge, but Caleb has a new job and is so excited!
He is going from selling this...
and this....
to selling this! :)
Seriously though, Caleb is going to work with the company his dad has worked for for many years! His dad is the VP of sales for an aggregate company and Caleb will now be one of his salesmen. They both have hoped for this to work out one day, and Caleb was looking for a new job b/c he really doesn't enjoy who he works with. Doors started to open at his dad's place, and I am very happy for him! This is his last week at Rinker, and he starts Monday at US Agg. The best way I know how to explain what he will be doing is selling rock and gravel. It's still in the same industry. He will know some of the same customers which will be helpful. We know God has given him this job in perfect timing and we are very thankful and excited for that! So, just wanted to share the big news! ps...those 1st 2 pics are ones he has taken at jobsites. I just think those concrete boxes are amazing! I think those were the airport job for under the runway. Anyways, just wanted to share that pointless info! :)
3 comments:
Congratulations Caleb. We know you are excited about this new adventure!! I'm sure working with your Dad will be fun~
Angel and Peter
Congrats! I'm glad this has worked out for you, Caleb! Your dad must be so proud, too!
Yes we are glad too! I have told both Caleb and his dad though, they are NOT to discuss business at family gatherings. :) We are thankful that God worked it all out and to just see how He did it is truely in His timing. Congrats to Cabes!!!
Post a Comment