The Browns: Caleb, Heather, Bailey,
Korbin, & Kendall
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
It's a......
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Im sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be an AUNT!!!! I think we are going to giver "her" a complex constantly talking about her "mmmmhmmm." We need to let her know asap that that is just the way god made her. : ) heheh..
yay!!!! that's awesome! we're so happy for you! Avery named her "hmm hmm" mimi. If you guys want to borrow that you can. I know how uncomfortable the v-word makes you ;)
2 comments:
Im sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be an AUNT!!!! I think we are going to giver "her" a complex constantly talking about her "mmmmhmmm." We need to let her know asap that that is just the way god made her. : ) heheh..
yay!!!! that's awesome! we're so happy for you! Avery named her "hmm hmm" mimi. If you guys want to borrow that you can. I know how uncomfortable the v-word makes you ;)
Post a Comment